New Balance Heat Hybrid Jacket - Men's
Never skip another run. This DWR treated soft shell will be your new fitness buddy through slick and stormy conditions. The adjustable hood has a sturdy brim, so it won't flop over your eyes. The fabric is water-resistant and the zips are designed to prevent water from working its way inside.
- Made of mid-weight polyester blended with polyurethane to resist wind and rain.
- Fitted scuba hood is adjustable and has a brim so you can leave the ball cap at home.
- DWR treatment sheds rain and snow.
- Extended coverage sleeves and drop back hem for extra protection.
- Waterproof main zip is 2-way with zipper pull.
- 2 oversize front pockets have waterproof 2-way zips with pulls.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.