Aptly named this system can be worn vest only, shell only or all together. The front side of the vest in this 3-in-1 system has Polartec® Alpha® 80 high-performance insulation. The shell is wind-resistant and sheds light rain with a DWR finish. Heat Grid fleece in the back of the zip-out vest adds the right amount of warmth without compromising cooling.
- Polyester and spandex shell is wind and water resistant.
- High collar, extended coverage sleeves and drop back hem for foul weather protection.
- Vent on the back of the shell exhausts excess heat.
- Zip out vest made from polyester and spandex fleece.
- Front side of vest is insulated with Polartec® Alpha® 80 polyester.
- Front side of vest and entire shell are DWR treated to shed rain and snow.
- 2 front zippered pockets for secure storage.
- 360 degree reflective details add low light visibility.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
|Lining/backer||Polyester + spandex|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.