New Balance Windblocker Jacket - Women's
Your desire to run doesn’t stop when the temperature drops. Made of NB Heat fabric, this brushed-knit jacket is made to tick off kilometres on icy mornings and dark evenings. Windblocker panels keep you temperate regulated, no matter what pace you’re setting. Zippered pockets give you secure storage for your keys, phone and hot chocolate money.
- Soft NB Heat polyester and spandex fleece insulates and moves moisture.
- Polyester and polyurethane Windblocker panels on the front body, sleeves and yoke reduce heat loss.
- High collar, drop back hem and sleeve gators add extra cold weather coverage.
- 2-way offset main zipper adds ventilation options.
- 1 zippered back and 2 zippered front pockets provide secure storage.
- 360 degree bold and branded reflective details add pop when the sun drops.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.