New Balance Windcheater Jacket - Women's
A lightweight jacket to block headwinds and tailwinds for your out-and-back runs. On super-gusty workouts, the hood keeps your ears covered and your ponytail solidly in check.
- Made of wind-resistant polyester that sheds light moisture.
- Full zipper gives you venting options.
- Inside pocket securely holds your phone.
- Hand pockets for warmth on your cool-down walk home.
- Reflective accents front and back.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.