MEC Drencher Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Pedal anywhere, anytime. These waterproof "lobster" gloves keep your fingers together for warmth, but give you enough dexterity to brake easily. Depending on the temperature, pull on the Drencher Gloves over thin liners or warmer fleece gloves to enjoy dry, toasty digits.
- Waterproof, breathable nylon fabric with taped seams keeps water out.
- Lobster-style gloves keep your fingers warm while providing enough dexterity for braking or changing gears.
- Shingle-action cuff slides under your jacket to stop water from running in.
- Brushed fleece sniffle patch on thumb.
- 3M reflective trim for low-light visibility.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.