A flyweight pack designed for the long rides in your training schedule. Timbuk2’s Rapid Pack is made of water-resistant polyester and equipped with a magnetic sternum strap for easy on-bike adjustments. Cycling-specific features include shoe pockets and angled pockets that mimic your jersey to provide easy access and fast re-stuffing.
- Made of 75-denier polyester with a water-resistant embossed PU coating.
- PU coated zippers keep water from leaking in.
- Airmesh ventilated back panel keeps you cool on hot days.
- Adjustable sternum strap secures with an easy-to-use magnet.
- Dual internal shoe pockets keep your cleats separate from your lunch.
- Front zippered pocket has a clip for your keys.
- Angled side pockets mimic jersey pockets so you can access water bottles, gels or your phone while on the bike.
- Internal hydration sleeve and hose port accommodate most 2L reservoirs (sold separately).
- Reflective accents and a loop for a blinky light keep you visible on night rides.
- If the pack starts to smell like your riding gear, throw it in the washing machine on cold cycle, then line dry.
|Main fabric||75-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.