Craft Protect Shorts - Men's
Lightness for wearing, packing, and storing. These cross country skiing shorts have 80 gram polyester insulation that keeps you warm without weighing you down. A longer cut through the front protects your knees, letting you maintain your stride through windy, snowy conditions.
- Polyurethane coated polyester ripstop shell is wind and water resistant.
- 80 gram polyester insulation keeps you toasty warm.
- Stretchy soft shell panels add mobility and breathability.
- Legs are longer on the front to protect knees.
- Elastic waist with draw cord.
- Dual 3/4 zips on the front make for easy on and off.
- 2 zippered front pocket secure valuables.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|