Sized for your front rack, this rugged touring pannier quickly releases to become a tote bag for hitting roadside produce stands. Clip in your own strap to make it a shoulder bag for extended off-bike explorations. Based on member feedback, we've tweaked this version of our popular World Tour Pannier to reconfigure the pockets, add more reflectivity and use a lighter yet still durable fabric.
- Made of lightweight yet durable 300-denier high tenacity polyester with a PU coating and a DWR finish for excellent water resistance.
- Rixen and Kaul Modul attachment system has spring-loaded top hooks that automatically adjust to fit rails from 8 to 16mm diameter. Both rack hooks and the lower catch hook adjust horizontally to fit almost any rack geometry.
- Simple, push-button release keeps things fumble-free.
- Sturdy eyelets allow you to clip on a shoulder strap (not included).
- Large U-zip makes loading and unloading the main compartment easy.
- Side exterior pocket with key clip.
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the lid.
- 4 reflective loops on the lid let you attach extra gear.
- Blinky light bands on either side.
- Grab handle for off-bike toting.
- Reflective sides panels increase low light visibility.
- Raincover attaches securely with stretch binding and hook-and-loop strips. Its reflective logo shows up on dull days.
- Sold singly.
|Material||300-denier high tenacity polyester|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 28.5 x 38cm|