Hit the trail, the ski hill or just get your stuff to class. This fully featured pack does a bit of everything – and it does it well. There are lots of pockets and a sleeve for your laptop, plus straps on the front to carry your snowboard when the drifts are getting deep.
- Black is made of 75-denier polyester ripstop with 840-denier ballistic nylon in high-wear areas.
- Eclipse is made of 210-denier PU coated ripstop nylon with 840-denier ballistic nylon in high-wear areas.
- Cushioned shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped for comfortable carrying.
- Moulded foam back panel has a central airflow channel to keep you cool.
- Zippered top goggle pocket, zippered interior pocket, interior organizer panel, front stretch cram pocket and side water bottle pockets keep you organized.
- Front compression straps have moulded wings designed to grip your snowboard, skateboard, snowshoes or other gear.
- Inner sleeves hold a 15in. laptop (dimensions are 39 x 27 x 4cm) and a tablet (dimensions are 27x20cm).
- Laptop sleeve doubles as a hydration compartment when you want to hit the trail instead of the books (reservoir sold separately).
|Main fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Snowboard - vertical|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.