Stow smarter so you can shred harder. This touring pack is designed to make the most of your time on the snow. A clamshell opening gets you to the contents fast. A designated fleece lined pocket protects your goggles while you’re en route. Ergonomic shoulder straps and hipbelt keep the weight balanced and won’t interrupt your flow when carving. A side/front strap combo lets you carry skis, a full board or a splitty.
- Made of a durable blend of waxed polyester and cotton with heavy duty 500-denier Cordura nylon in high-wear areas.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and hipbelt use cushioned foam with a mesh overlay for venting.
- Enclosed trampoline back panel lets your back ventilate without letting snow and wind in.
- Top zippered pocket has fleece lining to protect your goggles.
- Dedicated front zippered compartment holds your avi tools.
- Stowable mesh side pocket accommodate a water bottle.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets carry your phone or snacks.
- Side compression straps carry skis or a splitboard A-frame style or stowable front straps carry a snowboard vertically.
- Stowable loops hold poles or ice axes.
- Includes an integrated helmet holder that stows when you don't need it.
- Hydration compatible with an internal sleeve and a hose port. Reservoir sold separately.
|Main fabric||Waxed polyester|
|Secondary fabric||500-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.