Lightweight, insulated and extremely quick-drying, these mitt liners are hugely versatile as a stand-alone option for high-output activities in cold weather. A layer of Polartec® Alpha sandwiched between the fleece on the back of the hands makes them warm enough for the descent and cool enough when you’re skinning up.
- Polartec Power Strech softshell suits high-output activity as it's flexible and breathable.
- 80g warm, breathable and fast-drying Polartec Alpha insulation throughout to accommodate a wide range of conditions.
- Additional 120g Polartec Alpha insulation on back of hand and sidewalls.
- Synthetic palms are grippy and durable with touchscreen compatible finger and thumb tips.
- Soft fleeced interior is comfortable against the skin.
- Double-banded elastic cuffs keep them in place.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|