Lightweight, insulated and extremely quick-drying, these mitt liners are hugely versatile as a stand-alone option for high-output activities in cold weather. A layer of Polartec® Alpha sandwiched between the fleece on the back of the hands makes them warm enough for the descent and cool enough when you’re skinning up. When the going gets really cold, combine them with a shell for the ultimate in backcountry performance and warmth.
- Polartec Power Strech softshell suits high-output activity as it's flexible and breathable.
- 80g warm, breathable and fast-drying Polartec Alpha insulation throughout to accommodate a wide range of conditions.
- Additional 120g Polartec Alpha insulation on back of hand and sidewalls.
- Synthetic palms are grippy and durable with touchscreen compatible finger and thumb tips.
- Soft fleeced interior is comfortable against the skin.
- Double-banded elastic cuffs keep them in place.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|