When things speed up, details matter. Designed for high-speed, the frameless design puts nothing in the way of seeing the perfect line.
- Fits large faces best.
- Two colourways lenses are embedded with military standard anti-fog material.
- Front of the anti-fog lenses are embedded with a coating that repels water and makes them easier to clean.
- Adjustable anti-slip nose pads and long grippy temples keep the glasses in place and stick even better as your face gets wetter.
- TR90 thermoplastic frames are flexible, durable and light.
- 7-base lens curve offers an aggressive wrap.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|