These fast-rolling wheels are an excellent upgrade for bikes with disc brakes. Lightweight aluminum hubs with cartridge bearings are smooth and easy to maintain. The 24 spokes are 2-cross laced to take care of brake torque without issue and to create a stiff, dynamic wheel that stays straight and true, even when ridden hard.
- S6000 aluminum rims.
- Straight pull bladed steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 24 (front and rear) and are using a 2 cross lacing pattern.
- Aluminum hubs with steel axles are compatible with 6 bolts rotors.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- FTS-L steel freehub body.
- 25mm Yksion Elite tires are fast-rolling, puncture resistant and supple.
- BR101 quick releases.
- Front wheel weighs 880g, rear 1010g. Weighed without tires.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.