Fast-rolling with aero-friendly details, these sturdy wheels are an excellent upgrade. Lightweight aluminum hubs with cartridge bearings are buttery smooth and easy to maintain. Smooth braking surface create a responsive and reliable ride. And radially laced steel spokes are beautifully tensioned, and stay straight and true, even when ridden hard.
- S6000 aluminum rims with UB control braking surface.
- Straight pull bladed steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 20 (front and rear).
- Aluminum hubs with steel axles.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- FTS-L steel freehub body.
- 25mm Yksion Elite tires are fast-rolling, puncture resistant and supple.
- BR101 quick releases.
- Front wheel weighs 765g, rear 925g. Weighed without tires.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.