In a boost or non-boost version, this is a light wheel designed to be strong and fun, and to get the most out of any trail. Using Maxtal and a Mavic-exclusive aluminum alloy, the wheel is lighter than conventional 6106 alloy options. The 25mm internal width offers up a playful, stable, ground-hugging ride. Tubeless ready rims, 24 double-butted, straight-pull spokes laced in a 2-cross pattern and hubs with sealed bearings makes it a wheel that shines, even when the trails are muddy. Paired with Quest Pro tires that have X-mix dual compound (softer on the shoulder, harder in the centre) and guard plus protection from flats, these are the charm for solid-feeling and efficient enduro riding.
- Maxtal alloy rims are lightweight and UST tubeless compatible.
- 25mm internal rim width fits tires from 1.4 to 2.7in.
- Straight pull bladed spokes are made of light, durable double-butted steel.
- 24 spokes front and rear are 2-cross laced for stiffness.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles keep the weight low.
- Compatible with 6-bolt rotors.
- 15mm thru-axle can easily be converted to QR with the included kit.
- QRM cartridge bearings are sealed and easy to adjust.
- Available in Boost or regular spacing to fit your bike.
- 2.4in Mavic Quest Pro tires with single ply construction uses a dual compound for grip and rolling efficiency.
- Includes tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories, front QR adaptor, and a BR101 quick release.
- Front wheel weight (without tire): 780 grams.
|Recommended tire width||35-69mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Hub (front)||Mavic XA Elite|
|Spokes||Mavic XA Elite|
|Rims||Mavic XA Elite|