In a boost or non-boost version, this is a light wheel designed to be strong and fun, and to get the most out of any trail. Using Maxtal and a Mavic-exclusive aluminum alloy, the wheel is lighter than conventional 6106 alloy options. The 25mm internal width offers up a playful, stable, ground-hugging ride. Tubeless ready rims, 24 double-butted, straight-pull spokes laced in a 2-cross pattern and hubs with sealed bearings makes it a wheel that shines, even when the trails are muddy. Paired with Quest Pro tires that have X-mix dual compound (softer on the shoulder, harder in the centre) and guard plus protection from flats, these are the charm for solid-feeling and efficient enduro riding.
- Maxtal alloy rims are lightweight and UST tubeless compatible.
- 25mm internal rim width fits tires from 1.4 to 2.7in.
- Straight pull bladed spokes are made of light, durable double-butted steel.
- 24 spokes front and rear are 2-cross laced for stiffness.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles keep the weight low.
- Compatible with 6-bolt rotors.
- QR axle can easily be converted to 12mm thru-axle with the included kit.
- QRM cartridge bearings are sealed and easy to adjust.
- ITS-4 freehub body provides outstanding engagement and is 11spd compatible. XD driver version is 12spd compatible.
- Available in Boost or regular spacing to fit your bike.
- 2.4in Mavic Quest Pro tires with single ply construction uses a dual compound for grip and rolling efficiency.
- Includes Mavic tire sealant, tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories, 12mm thru-axle adaptor, and a BR101 quick release.
- Front wheel weight (without tire): 955 grams.
|Recommended tire width||35-69mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Rear hub width||
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic XA Elite|
|Spokes||Mavic XA Elite|
|Rims||Mavic XA Elite|