The Crossmax Elite front wheel keeps the focus on fun for trail and cross-country riding. The milling of the ISM4D rims shaves off unnecessary material without compromising performance or durability. To keep them light overall, Mavic opted for tubeless tape to seal the system and keep things tight. With a 22mm internal width, you get a nice stable, playful ride and the solid traction of the Pulse Pro tire.
- Maxtal aluminum rims, 22mm internal width.
- Tubeless compatible hookless rim with an offset profile to set you up for trail riding.
- Strong, straight pull double-butted steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 24 and uses a 2 cross lacing pattern for durability and stiffness.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust, reliable and smooth.
- UST tubeless ready Pulse Pro 2.25in. tire features a 127 TPI casing and a dual compound rubber for optimal traction.
- Hub width is 110mm for the Boost version, 100mm for the non-Boost version.
- Tubeless rim tape, QR adaptors, BR101 quick-release, and UST valve included.
- Front wheel weight is 785g without tire.
|Recommended tire width||28-62mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Hub (front)||Mavic Crossmax|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.