The Crossmax Elite rear wheel keeps the focus on fun for trail and cross-country riding. The milling of the ISM4D rims shaves off unnecessary material without compromising performance or durability. To keep them light overall, Mavic opted for tubeless tape to seal the system and keep things tight. With a 22mm internal width, you get a nice stable, playful ride and the solid traction of the Pulse Pro tire.
- Maxtal aluminum rims, 22mm internal width.
- Tubeless compatible hookless rim with an offset profile to set you up for trail riding.
- Strong, straight pull double-butted steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 24 and uses a 2 cross lacing pattern for durability and stiffness.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust, reliable and smooth.
- ITS-4 alloy freehub body is 11 speeds compatible and features a 7.5° of engagement.
- UST Tubeless ready Pulse Pro 2.25in. tire features a 127 TPI casing and a dual compound rubber for optimal traction.
- Hub width is 148mm for the Boost version, 135/142mm for the non-Boost version.
- 12mm thru-axle provide a stiff an responsive ride.
- Tubeless rim tape, tire sealant, and UST valve included.
- Rear wheel weight is 930g without tire.
|Recommended tire width||28-62mm|
|Retention device||Thru-axle 12 mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Rear hub width||
|Hub (front)||Mavic Crossmax|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.