Casual aviators with a rimless design for excellent venting and an unobstructed view from odd angles (think using drop bars). While anti-slip material on the temples and nose pads help keep the glasses in place.
- Fits small to medium faces best.
- One colourway has Photochromic lenses that change with the conditions, ensuring you always have the right tint.
- One colourway uses a gradient tint, transitioning from darker to lighter tint.
- Anti-slip nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place and stick even better as your face gets wetter.
- TR90 thermoplastic frames are flexible, durable and light.
- 6-base lens curve offers great coverage.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.