Helly Hansen Junior Progress Jacket - Boys' - Youths
The Jr Progress Jacket is made for young rippers who can’t stop watching the snow reports. Inspired by snowboard styles, it looks as good – going to school or schooling your parents on the slopes. Primaloft Black insulation adds warmth at the core while the arms and hood are lighter for easy movement. Waterproof-breathable nylon with a DWR finish sheds light moisture and stands up to gusts. Bonus features include an internal powder skirt to block rogue snow, handwarmer pockets, a ski pass sleeve and contrasting neon detai to add viz.
- Made of waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Performance nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed moisture and cut wind.
- Primaloft Black synthetic insulation is mapped to give you more warmth in the core and less in the arms and hood for better mobility.
- Fully seam sealed to keep out water.
- Hood is adjustable and detachable.
- Adjustable internal powder skirt keeps out snow.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets double as a handy spot for snacks.
- Zippered ski pass pocket on left sleeve.
- Reflective logos for low-light visibility when you wear it off the slopes.
|Insulation||133g/sq. m polyester (body) + 100g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.