Helly Hansen Jr Stella Jacket - Youths
For young rippers who can’t stop watching the snow reports. Inspired by snowboard style, it looks as good on the way to school as it does schooling parents on the slopes. Primaloft Black insulation adds extra warmth at the core while the arms and hood say light for easy movement. Waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Performance nylon with a DWR finish sheds light moisture and stands up to gusty winds. Bonus features include an internal powder skirt to block rogue snow, handwarmer pockets, and a ski pass sleeve.
- Made of waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Performance nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed moisture and cut wind.
- Primaloft Black synthetic insulation is mapped to give you more warmth in the core and less in the arms and hood for better mobility.
- Fully seam sealed to keep out water.
- Hood is adjustable and detachable.
- Adjustable inner powder skirt to keep out snow.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets double as a handy spot for snacks.
- Zippered ski pass pocket on left sleeve.
- Reflective logos for low-light visibility when you wear it off the slopes.
|Insulation||133g/sq. m polyester (body) + 100g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.