Prana Halle Insulated Vest - Women's
An insulated piece to layer for your early-morning coffee run. The Halle Vest is fully insulated with Primaloft synthetic insulation and finished with a PFC-free DWR finish to shed moisture. The Stretch Zion fabric is abrasion resistant, so it will last through more than one freeze-thaw cycle.
- Shell is abrasion-resistant Prana's Stretch Zion fabric.
- Treated with a PFC-free DWR finish for water resistance.
- Fully insulated with warm Primaloft ECO synthetic insulation that contains 60% recycled content.
- Internal waist cinch drawcord creates a feminine silhouette and seals in heat.
- Handwarmer pockets have zippered closures.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||133g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.