Brace yourself, the Eagle has landed. An evolution of the proven 1x specific X-HORIZON line for enduro and trail riders who are ready to jump in the 12-speed world. For the first time, you don't have to choose between gear range, weight and reliability. The large 14-tooth lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in a relatively compact design, and it gives you a smooth pedaling feel. The roller bearing clutch features a smoothed torque curve for quiet, consistent operation, And the cage lock is moved back, out of the way to protect it from trail debris.
- Compatible only with SRAM Eagle 1x12 drivetrains.
- Roller bearing clutch minimizes chain-slap and derailleur bounce.
- Cage lock keeps derailleur cage in place for easy wheel removal and maintenance.
- Offset X-SYNC pulleys yield solid chain engagements, durability and reduced chain gap.
- X-HORIZON design eliminates ghost shifting.
- New pulleys are efficient, crisp and quiet.
- Forged aluminum cage and lightweight hardware.
- Improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency.
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.