The missing link to the 12-speed Eagle drivetrain. SRAM went back to the drawing board to push their new groupset to 12 speed, and created a new chain to get there. New chain, new technology, new manufacturing process and what might be the quietest, strongest, most wear-resistant chain in the world – that's all.
- Flatter plate results in noise reduction, more consistent chain riveting and greater strength.
- Chain links features smooth radius and no chamfers for reduced friction and wear.
- Titanium Nitride coating resists corrosion and wear.
- Durable hard chrome technology and nickel plating.
- Eagle Powerlock chain connector is designed for better chain guiding and longevity.
- Chrome hardened hollow pins keeps the weight low.
- 126 links
|Number of links||126|