Indygena Palaka Hybrid Jacket - Women's
Mother Nature’s got nothing on this. This multi-season down jacket works as a springtime outer layer, but it’s also low-profile enough to fit under your winter coat on chilly days. A Silky Touch nylon exterior resists light precipitation while a tall collar keeps the wind out. Handwarmer pockets make a cozy home for your fingers – so no gloves, no problem.
- Collar, front, back yoke and top of sleeves are insulated with warm 600-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Exterior fabric on insulated areas is windproof Silky Touch nylon with a DWR finish to resist light rain and snow.
- Lower body and underarms are made of warm knit fleece.
- Removable leather zipper pull adds style.
- Tall collar adds warmth.
- Handwarmer pockets defrost frigid digits.
- Dropped hem and shaped cuffs provide added coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.