Indygena Selimut Tunic - Women's
In cool temps, versatile layers win every time. The Selimut Tunic is made of a windproof Silky Touch nylon with a DWR finish to shed light moisture. The incredibly warm 600 fill-power down is quilted to keep it streamlined. High collar and shaped hem add style points to an easy-on, easy-off piece. Layer under your coat or toss on over leggings and boots for a quick hit of heat.
- Exterior fabric is windproof Silky Touch nylon with a DWR finish to resist light rain and snow.
- Fully insulated with warm 600-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zippered openings at neck and side for easy/on off. Removable leather zipper pulls add style.
- Insulated hood and tall collar add warmth.
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets defrost frigid digits.
- Shaped hem provides rear coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.