MEC Uplink Skirt - Women's
Imagine you’re ski touring, mountaineering, or snowshoeing in your favourite softshell pants, and you stop for a break. You reach in your pack, grab your Uplink Skirt (that’s been incognito, stashed away in your pack), and pull it on quickly over your boots. Instantly, you’re protected from post-activity chills and ready to sit at any snowy picnic spot.
- Made of lightweight 20-denier ripstop polyester with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Fully insulated with compressible synthetic insulation that retains warmth when wet.
- Elastic waistband has belt loops so you can fine tune the fit.
- Dual 2-way side zippers for easy on/off or to create side slits for venting or better range of motion.
- Two zippered hand pockets hold small essentials. The right one doubles as a stuff sack.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.