MEC Uplink Skirt - Women's
MEC Uplink Skirt - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $59.00 $59.00
- Original price $79.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Imagine you’re ski touring, mountaineering, or snowshoeing in your favourite softshell pants, and you stop for a break. You reach in your pack, grab your Uplink Skirt (that’s been incognito, stashed away in your pack), and pull it on quickly over your boots. Instantly, you’re protected from post-activity chills and ready to sit at any snowy picnic spot.
- Made of lightweight 20-denier ripstop polyester with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Fully insulated with compressible synthetic insulation that retains warmth when wet.
- Elastic waistband has belt loops so you can fine tune the fit.
- Dual 2-way side zippers for easy on/off or to create side slits for venting or better range of motion.
- Two zippered hand pockets hold small essentials. The right one doubles as a stuff sack.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.