Follow through on your pow-day plans with these bulletproof slopeside slacks. Fully sealed seams and GORE-TEX fabric are ultra-waterproof and totally breathable when you're cranking.
- Made of 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable nylon.
- Mesh liner in legs and front aids breathability.
- Seams are fully sealed with GORE-TEX tape.
- Test-I-Cool thigh vents let heat escape.
- Zippered cargo pockets hold your stuff. The right one has a tool sleeve so you can adjust your bindings on the fly.
- Anti-scuff cuffs up the durability factor.
- Inner gaiters with boot hooks keep the wet, cold elements out.
- Flexible design allows for a full range of motion.
- Slightly looser fit is meant for layering.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|