Made of premium lightweight fleece, this sweater layers well and looks sharp through seasons of use. The Italian Pontetorto fleece feels luxurious, but it's tough and breathable enough for the rigours of alpine missions. Cut to work as a mid-layer, it won’t add bulk under a shell jacket or ride up under a pack. With low-profile seams, mechanical stretch and patterning that's designed for movement, it's a compact piece that easily earns its place on any backcountry mission.
- Super-soft Italian Pontetorto fleece has mechanical stretch and resists pilling.
- Tall collar with interior hanger loop.
- 1/4 length zipper opens for venting or zips up to keep your neck warm.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable under backpack straps.
- Flatlock seams lie flat and move easily under layers.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|