You could train endlessly to increase your performance, or you could just switch to Rotor’s oval QX2 Chainring. The unique 10% oval design results in the rider spending less time in the least powerful parts of the pedal stroke and more time in the powerful parts. Creating a smoother spin cycle that works with your legs natural strengths and weaknesses can increase an avid cyclist’s performance by as much as 4 seconds per km.
- Made from 7075 CNC aluminum.
- 10% ovalization increases efficiency and performance.
- Works for all 9, 10 and 11 speed groups.
- Some cranks require specific Q Rings.
- This outer ring is compatible with 5 bolt cranks with a BCD of 110mm.
Bolt circle diameter
Bolt circle diameter (BCD): the diameter of an imaginary circle that intersects the centre of each chainring bolt.