MEC Lightweight Baselayer Long Johns - Children
Baselayers that are so versatile, they go under anything in the winter, then work on their own in the summer. Wicking fabric dries really fast, and it’s equipped with Polygiene antimicrobial technology that keeps it smelling fresher for longer. UPF 40 sun protection means they’re good to go when the sun comes out.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and spandex to keep little ones dry and comfortable.
- Flat seams don't chafe or add bulk, so they're good for layering.
- Classic pull-on design with an elastic waist.
- Gussetted crotch lets your child move freely.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment is great for days on the trail or travelling.
- Fabric has a UPF 40 rating.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Lightweight Baselayer Top.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.