Baselayers that are so versatile, they go under anything in the winter, then work on their own in the summer. Wicking fabric dries really fast, and it’s equipped with Polygiene antimicrobial technology that keeps it smelling fresher for longer. UPF 40 sun protection means you're good to go when the sun comes out.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and spandex to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Flat seams don't chafe or add bulk, so they're good for layering.
- Classic pull-on design with an elastic waist.
- Gussetted crotch allows kids to move freely.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment is great for days on the trail or travelling.
- Fabric has a UPF 40 rating.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Lightweight Baselayer Top.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|