Designed for downhill adventures by high-flying pro freeskiers. The Helly Tech® Professional fabric with a Flow membrane and DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry, warm and comfortable thanks to its serious breathability. Pockets and vents in all the right places are designed to work flawlessly with a backpack. A Recco® advanced rescue system and hi-vis details make you easier to spot in deep snow. Adjustable cuffs, a jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, high collar and goggle wipe round out the features on this adventure-ready jacket.
- 3-layer construction with a nylon face, Helly Tech Professional waterproof-breathable laminate and a soft tricot nylon backer.
- DWR finish, YKK water-resistant zippers and full seam sealing help ensure wetness can't sneak in.
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood has a high-vis brim.
- Dedicated pocket for your ski pass.
- Internal goggle pocket has a soft wiping surface.
- Internal insulated pocket is designed to keep your phone from freezing.
- External chest pocket and handwarmer pockets carry small essentials.
- Underarm zips let you vent heat when you're charging hard.
- Powder skirt has a loop for clipping to compatible ski pants.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflector under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.