A jacket made for super-cold days or anyone who prizes warmth. The Freedom Jacket uses PrimaLoft Black insulation and top-of-the-line HellyTech Professional waterproof-breathable tech for the ultimate in warm, dry ski days. If the sun peeks out, just open the underarm zips for an instant hit of cool. Ski-specific features included a lined pocket for your goggles or electronics, a helmet-compatible hood and dedicated pass pocket.
- Made of stretchy Helly Tech Professional waterproof-breathable fabric in 2-layer construction.
- Insulated with 60g PrimaLoft Black insulation in the body for warmth.
- H2Flow mechanical venting system uses underarm zippers to let heat escape.
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood has a hi-viz brim for safety.
- 2 zippered chest pockets and a ski pass pocket hold your stuff.
- Internal pocket has a brushed lining to protect your goggles or electronics.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs have internal stretch wrist gaiters with thumb holes.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate it under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche-skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.