The ultimate light, responsive shoe to wrap around your fast feet. A Zoom Air unit delivers a springy feel for quick toe-offs. Deep grooves across the forefoot encourage a natural, efficient stride, and up top, the mesh body keeps your feet cool on sizzling tempo runs.
- Seamless mesh upper with Flywire cables provides comfortable support.
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a dynamic, glove-like fit.
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for a snappy toe off.
- Cushlon ST midsole is lightweight and responsive.
- Blown rubber forefoot for added cushioning and improved flexibility.
- Thin rubber outsole keeps weight low and traction high.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.