Transport a featherweight road bike or a snow-stomping fatbike. This rack can be folded upright, or if you need trunk access when your bikes are loaded, you can tilt it away from the car. The Lockable AutoAttach system ensures the rack is tight and stable, and 2 integrated cable locks secure bikes to the rack. And the design ensures your frame won't get scratched while in transit.
- Fits bikes with wheels between 20 and 29in.
- Compatible with tires up to 5in. wide.
- Space between bikes allows use with multiple bike with Boost spacing and fatbikes.
- Tool-free installation and removal with Thule® AutoAttach system.
- Folds away when not in use, tilts for rear access when loaded.
- Bikes locks to rack, rack locks to vehicle.
- Contact-free attachment ensure no scratches to your bike.
- Bike side-to-side adjustment ensures maximum clearance.
- Max load is 60lb. per tray, 120lb. total.
- Increase capacity from 2 to 4 bikes by using the optional T2 Pro Bike Add-on. (May not accommodate 4 29'er bikes with 3in. tires or fat bikes with tires greater than 5in.)
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Material||Steel + plastic|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|3 (2in.) + 4 (2in.)|
|Number of bikes||2|
|Maximum carrying capacity||55.5kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|