Saucony Ride 10 Road Running Shoes - Men's
These responsive trainers give you great energy return. With few seams in the upper and lining that wicks moisture, they feel light and sleek. The midsole foam has impact-dampening properties to further smooth out the ride.
- FlexFilm upper has few seams for more comfort.
- RunDry lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Everun continuous topsole cushioning distributes impact over a larger area than EVA foams, giving you reliable cushioning and resiliency.
- Rebound cushioning covers the heel landing zone for durable shock absorption.
- Tri-Flex sole combines iBR+ lightweight blown rubber and XT-900 carbon rubber for traction and durability, and smooth, solid ground contact
- Reflective details.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.