Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer 1/4 Zip Top - Men's
- Available prices From $129.95 to $134.95 $129.95 – $134.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Merino is standard issue for next to skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavyweight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather, or goes solo on cool day. Perfect for ski touring, mountaineering and backpacking adventures and for high output snowshoeing and nordic skiing.
- Made of interlock knit merino wool, a fiber that wicks fast to keep you dry, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort.
- 25cm front zip with a semi-locking slider.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|