You know when you don’t want to leave the warm bubble of your bed? This quilted parka recreates that cozy feeling whenever you slide it on. The outer Spraytech shell blocks wind and sheds light rain or dripping icicles. Synthetic insulation keeps the cold out all day long.
- Polyester exterior fabric uses Spraytech windproof water-resistant construction.
- Insulated with lots of toasty warm synthetic insulation.
- Durable YKK zippers stand up to seasons of use.
- Adjustable hood has faux fur trim to cut the wind.
- Elastic wrist cuffs keep the wind out.
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets store small essentials.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.