Burton Evergreen Synthetic Hooded Insulator - Women's
Get cold-proofed for the chilliest riding days. Burton’s take on the classic puffy hoodie layers under your riding jacket and is camp-ready once warm weather rolls around. Mapped Thermolite synthetic insulation offers warmth and a DWR finish sheds light moisture. Elastic edging seals out unwelcome drafts when the wind starts gusting rudely.
- Made of lightweight fabric with a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Insulated with Thermolite synthetic insulation that is mapped to give you more warmth in the areas you need it most.
- Burton's Living Lining technology pairs breathable insulation and liner fabrics to move perspiration away from the skin.
- Handwarmer pockets have a simple snap closure.
- Elastic edge binding at hood, cuffs and hem seals out drafts.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.