Adjustable gloves for cold, wet winter rides. Following a freezing ride from Milan to San Remo, Castelli pro riders’ hands were so numb, they could barely get their gloves off. To solve that problem, these are equipped with a Boa dial closure, so they open wide. Warm fleece lining and waterproof shells are built for winter conditions.
- Fabric uses OutDry® technology to seal out rain and wind.
- Fleece lined for warmth.
- Adjustable Boa dial closures allow the wrist to open up wide for easy on and off.
- Silicone pattern on palms lets you keep a good grip on your bars.
- Long wrists overlap your sleeves for a weatherproof seal.
- Castelli rates these gloves as best for temperatures between 4 and 10°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.