Roll on through rain, slush and all the nasty conditions in between. Waterproof and insulated to create a barrier between the elements and your hands – but not so bulky that it feels like you're wearing ski gloves.
- 4-way stretch water-resistant outers with waterproof Hipora membrane.
- Fleece lining adds warmth and shifts moisture away from your hands.
- Microsuede thumb panels make a great nose wipe.
- Stretchy wrist openings for easy on/off.
- Silicone grips on palms keep your hands on the bars.
- Touchscreen conductive fingertips let you check out your Strava segments.
- Reflective details add visibility in low light.
- Castelli recommends these gloves for temperatures between 0 and 8°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.