Warm riding gloves that don't feel like ski gloves. A thin Gore® Windstopper shell, synthetic insulation and a full fleece liner add protection and warmth. There are no seams between you and your handlebars, and the synthetic leather add grip on the bard. Touchscreen compatible, so you can check your location.
- Made of Gore Windstopper fabric for wind protection and water resistance.
- Fully insulated with Dexfil synthetic insulation for added warmth.
- Fleece liners hold heat next to hands.
- Durable synthetic leather palms have silicone grip pattern.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Microsuede thumb panel makes a great nose wipe.
- Castelli recommends these gloves for temperatures between 2 and 12°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.