Quality Shimano® XT front derailleur to complete your 3 x 10 drivetrain. Get ready for light shifting action and smooth, robust gear changes.
- Low-profile design provides plenty of clearance.
- Clamp mount is compatible with 28.6, 31.8, and 34.9mm seat tubes.
- Chain guide is steel, base is aluminum.
- Top swing.
- For 3 x 10-speed systems.
- 50mm chain line.
- 42-40T top gear teeth, total capacity 18T
- 66-69 chain stay angle.
- Dual pull.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.