Helmet doesn’t cover your ears? This headband slides under your helmet when the weather takes a dip. A rear opening gives your ponytail a home – eliminating uncomfortable lumps and tugs while you ride.
- Made of cozy warm Thermoflex fleece that stretches.
- Flat locked seams won't bunch or chafe.
- Raw-edge hem lies flat under a helmet.
- Rear opening accommodates a ponytail.
- Castelli recommends it for temperatures between 5 and 15°C.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.