Kombi The Funky Mitts - Children to Youths
Waterproof-breathable mittsto stand up to even the most active kids. ACCU-DRI moisture-wicking fleece repels powder and wet snow clumps. Touch sensitive points mean you can take your music off shuffle on the fly, and there’s no excuse for leaving a text from mom unanswered, even from the top of the chair lift.
- Shells are made of water-resistant nylon with a Waterguard waterproof breathable internal membrane.
- Synthetic leather palms provide durable grip.
- POWERPOINT touch technology on thumb and mitt tip lets you use your phone.
- Fully insulated with lightweight and warm Ultraloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made ACCU-DRI moisture-wicking micro polyester fleece.
- Shock cord adjustable cuffs seal out wind and snow.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.