For kids with moves that rival the adults. These mitts are a second skin for young shredders that are serious about downhill. Primaloft insulation keeps hands warm. A GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane keeps them comfortable and dry.
- Shells are made of water-resistant polyester with a GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable internal membrane.
- Synthetic leather palms provide durable grip
- Fully insulated with lightweight and warm Primaloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of a naturally antimicrobial wool and polyester blend.
- Double gaiter cuffs with shockcord adjustments seal out wind and snow.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.