Kombi The Sherpa Animal Mitts - Infants
- Available prices $26.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Does your little one pull everything off right after you put it on? These mitts are thumb-free so slipping them on doesn’t come with a hassle. A waterproof shell keeps tiny fingers dry during trips to the park. Sherpa fleece interior is dreamy soft and safe for delicate skin.
- Shells are made of water-resistant nylon with a Waterguard waterproof breathable internal membrane.
- Fully insulated with lightweight and warm Ultraloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of fuzzy soft sherpa fleece.
- Full-length side zips and thumb-free design makes them easy to put on to squirming little hands.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.