Kombi The Sherpa Animal Mitts - Infants
Does your little one pull everything off right after you put it on? These mitts are thumb-free so slipping them on doesn’t come with a hassle. A waterproof shell keeps tiny fingers dry during trips to the park. Sherpa fleece interior is dreamy soft and safe for delicate skin.
- Shells are made of water-resistant nylon with a Waterguard waterproof breathable internal membrane.
- Fully insulated with lightweight and warm Ultraloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of fuzzy soft sherpa fleece.
- Full-length side zips and thumb-free design makes them easy to put on to squirming little hands.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.