Intense 2017 Tracer Pro Bike - Unisex
For your shred rituals and formal Enduro outings, the Tracer is a competent ride, ready to send whatever you deign to throw at it. Pick a line and go – slack geometry and generous travel shrugs off big hits and botched lines with impeccable downhill manners. Intense JS-Tuned suspension allows shorter-than-expected chainstays. Combined with gorgeous 27.5 e*thirteen wheels, the result is a ride with UFO-like nimbleness and maneuverability. The most sophisticated bike in the world would be a total disaster with junk brakes and components, so the Tracer Pro rectifies with bombproof SRAM X1 and X01 shifters plus derailleurs, and SRAM disconcertingly powerful Guide RS brakes.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon SL frame with carbon top link is a stiff and strong knockout.
- Low standover height improve the bike's manoeuvrability.
- JS Enduro Tuned rear linkage results in efficient climbing and descending performance.
- Suspension link rests directly above the bottom bracket for a shorter wheelbase and chainstay length.
- 148x12mm spacing in the rear and 110x15mm in the front boosts stiffness.
- Flack guard protects the downtube, chainstay and seatstay from chain slap and rock lift-off.
- Internal routing prevents cable rattle and keeps them protected.
- FOX Float 36 Performance fork with 160mm can be locked out and tuned.
- FOX Float X2 Performance rear shock with 165mm of travel and 2-position lever for open and firm settings.
- RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost with 150mm of travel.
- e*thirteen TRS+ wheelset with 28mm internal width, XD driver body, and Boost spacing.
- e*thirteen TRS+ tires with dual compound and aggressive tread pattern.
- Race Face Next carbon fibre crank with 34T ring.
- SRAM X1 shifter and X01 derailleur for a 1x11 drivetrain.
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
- Fabric Scoop Radius Elite saddle.
- Renthal Fatbar with 20mm rise and 780mm wide.
- Grease zerks at pivot points, extra-large bearing diameters, and internal cable sleeves for easy maintenance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles have been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.
|Frame||Intense Tracer SL 27.5 carbon|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float Performance X2|
|Stem||Intense Recon Elite 40mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth with 150mm travel|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Handlebars||Renthal FatBar 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Guide RS (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Guide RS|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM X01|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Next 34T|
|Bottom bracket||RaceFace PF92|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|e*thirteen 11-speed 9-44T|
|Tires||e*thirteen TRS+ 27.5 x 2.35|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.