This full-sized backpack is ready to trek through Thailand and converts to a suitcase for checking into respectable hotels when you’re tired of roughing it. Once you’ve checked in to your temporary home, grab the integrated fully featured daypack and go explore the area. Redesigned based on member feedback, the new Super Continent Backpack has an updated hipbelt fit for comfort under heavy loads and a beefed up attachment system for securing the daypack. The main compartment unzips all the way around like a suitcase for easy packing and unpacking, and a spill gate holds your stuff inside so it won't catch on the zipper. The women’s-specific backpack has a hipbelt, back panel and shoulder straps shaped for a curvier body and designed to match torso and hip ratios.
- Made of durable polyester with a PU coating and a DWR finish for excellent water resistance.
- Plastic framesheet, single aluminum stay and perimeter hoop frame support heavy loads.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps are height adjustable.
- Air dot foam back panel has a mesh cover for air circulation.
- Padded hipbelt has pockets to store your phone, GPS or camera.
- Light PE foam padding adds structure (so it sits like a suitcase) and protects your souvenirs.
- Large zippers let you access the main compartment and an integrated spill gate keeps your gear from falling out when you unzip.
- Side webbing compression straps with buckles do double duty to attach the daypack.
- External pockets and internal organizer pockets keep you neatly packed.
- Panel covers the shoulder straps and hipbelt to safely check it for a flight. Panels stow when not in use.
- Integrated rain cover keeps your belongings dry.
- Removable 15L daypack has padded back panel and shoulder straps.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Volume||60 + 15L|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.